Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: LPD Baseball

  1. #1
    Inactive Member big_blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2007
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    LPD Baseball

    I know it's a little early but how do you think everyone will do?
    "If winning isn't everything, then why do they keep score"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_bentley's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2007
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Baseball

    Goint out on a huge limb here................there is JJ Kelly and then the rest left fighting for runner-up status.
    Curious1

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_six4three's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Baseball

    it'll be a surprise if kelly and burton don't 10-run rule everyone else in the district. they did last year and both return almost everyone. the lpd lost two very good baseball programs in coeburn and gate city.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Baseball

    Really hoping that this isn't the case. That has killed us upstate over the years. I am hoping that clubs like PV and Pound will be improved this season. Having VHS,JSB,Lee and Lebanon will help as well.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Baseball

    JJK

    JIB






































































    everyone else.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Baseball

    I look for JW to really improve the PV program, just not sure if he will have enough arms this year...
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  7. #7
    Inactive Member TPLLTTP_PV10's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 20th, 2005
    Posts
    87
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Baseball

    U all better get Pv while u can because this years 8th, 9th and 10th graders will be one solid ball club the next 2 yrs. With alot of pitching and several solid sticks. Don't be suprised if they test a few people this year as well. But the future is very bright this years team will have 1 Senior and that should be Delmas Lawson.
    All pitchers are liars and cribabies.=YOGI BERRA
    It helps if the hitter thinks you're a little crazy.=Nolan Ryan

  8. #8
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Baseball

    PV will be a good ball club, I think they will play well with JIB. They split with JIB last year in fact.
    Kelly is as solid as a ball club as I have seen. 1-9, solid. They dont drop off much. But now is going to be the toughest time for the LPD, GC becomes prob the 3rd or 4th best team in their district now, GC faired pretty well against the LPD in their time here in the past few years. The Region is going to be a meat grinder. I look for the Region D to gain as much power in baseball as we have had football in years past.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  9. #9
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: LPD Baseball

    I agree 100%, I have been saying those exact words since the decision was made to realign the districts. In years past the Region D tournament has been a less exciting version of the LPD tourny. But this year the team that wins the Region D Baseball crown will have something to be proud of.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Baseball

    I don't think I would place GC as the 3rd or 4th best in the CMD. They are probably a pretty solid 2nd to VA High, but JSB seems to have fallen off the last couple of years. Lebanon is up and down, and Lee has an improving program. That will definitely be a good district tourney though.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •